Not 100% sure how tags work, but as Underland to Wonderland tagged everyone and it’s Disney-related, I consider myself tagged! So here it is, the Disney Tag.
1. A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience.
I love the festival scene in Tangled where they dance and paint floor paintings and eat treats in the sun all day. It looks like the best day trip ever!
2. An unforgettable experience moment you’ve had at the Parks.
Me and my sister went to Disneyland Paris last year to revisit our childhood, and most of the trip was filled with unforgettable moments. The weather was amazing and everything was exactly as we’d dreamed it… <sigh>. It makes me wish I was back there right now. I especially remember sitting right in front of the castle watching the sun go down waiting for the nightly show Disney Dreams.
3. What Non-Disney song(s) reminds you or brings back memories of Disney and or the Parks? Put on Your Sunday Clothes (from Hello Dolly). This is one of the songs in the Main Street USA music loop, and was playing when we arrived in the park on the gloriously sunny morning of our second day. Whenever I hear this song it reminds me of how joyful we were to be there.
4. When was the first time you went to a Disney Park? I was probably about 10 when we first went to Disneyland Paris, and we drove there from our camping holiday in Loire Valley for 2 days/1 night. The weather was way too hot and there’s just too much to do in two days, but we were so excited to finally be going to Disneyland!
5. If you could choose any of the characters to be your best friend who would you choose? Well I’d want someone fun and handy to have around, so I reckon the Genie from Aladdin would be an amazing B.F.F.
6. Who are your favourite Disney Princesses? All of them – it’s not really possible to pick when Rapunzel has such amazing hair, and Jasmine and Ariel have the best songs, I love Tiana’s work-ethic, and Belle gets the most romantic story…
7. Name a scene/moment in any Disney movie that never fails to make your cry.
Obviously this has to be when Mufasa dies! I was distraught watching this as a child in the cinema, but it still gets me even today.
8. What is the first Disney Movie you remember seeing? I remember watching Cinderella on VHS a lot during school holidays when I was younger. I’m sure it wasn’t the actual first I watched though! I think Lion King must have been the first I watched at the cinema, and we queued round the block at our local 3-screen cinema for it!
9. What is your favourite Disney Movie? Again, impossible to say. I do have a soft spot for Tarzan and Mulan, but that could be because I’ve seen some of the others soooo many times. I’ve also discovered that there is no bad time to stick Tangled on. I’m always in the mood for Tangled.
And finally, I hereby tag all of you with any kind of Disney obsession. Let’s share the love people!