A headline “On The Gossip Girl Set: all the fab fashion moments” can only mean an unproductive afternoon. I’m loving these photos from the set of Gossip Girl that were published on Look.co.uk today. I only recently watched Gossip Girl for the first time, courtesy of a friend’s box set, and although it falls into the same kind of guilty pleasure category as the O.C. I can justify it because of the amazing fashion. Blake Lively is currently my number one style crush (and hair crush too!), and combine her on screen wardrobe with that of Leighton Meester, Jessica Szohr and now Clemence Poesy and basically I’d barely even notice what the storyline was!
I felt particularly inspired by the relaxed style in these looks – printed skater skirts and slouchy vests and tees. Below are my Gossip Girl-inspired picks for the week.
- Aztec top (£20 from Topshop)
- Spacedye vest (£16 from Miss Selfridge)
- Blouse (£29.99 from Zara)
- Leather satchel (£60 from River Island)
- Polka dot skirt (£26 from Lavish Alice)
- Ankle strap sandals (£60 from River Island)
- Scarf print skirt (39.99 from Zara)
- Orange vest (£25 from Miss Selfridge)
- Aztec skater skirt (£34 from Topshop)
2 thoughts on “Gossip Girl style: print skirts with casual tops”
Thanks for the affordable versions of GG style! I always admire it, but can never afford it!!!
I´m addicted to this kind of look since last year – it`s cute & sexy all at once 🙂