It takes me no more than 10 minutes to do my everyday makeup in the morning, which is ideal as I don’t have much time to play with. My morning makeup routine is the same every day and I always try to go quite natural for work, and I thought I would share with you the products I’m currently using.
Step 1: face
- MUA BB Cream – I find BB cream the best base for everyday. I don’t need much more coverage than this so I don’t like foundation (I save that for evenings and going out). A light BB cream just evens out my skin tone, and I’m currently using this one from MUA as it’s really pale for my skin.
- Benefit Cha Cha Tint – This is still my favourite cheek colour and it has been for about a year now. I like the fact that it is a stain/tint because is translucent, subtle and doesn’t cake the skin. I also love this coral colour on me.
Step 2: Eyes
- MAC Opulash mascara – This is my standard mascara
- MAC kohl eye pencil – For a bit of extra definition
- MUA Pro Brow Kit – I use the mid brown to fill and define my eyebrows as it still looks quite natural, and then I use the wax to keep them tidy
Step 3: Lips
- Sometimes I have just use a lip balm, but on other days I like a nude pink lipstick, such as MAC Crème Cup.
So there you go – a ten minute routine (including washing my brushes) that works for everyday. It makes me feel very efficient! Does anyone else have a standard everyday makeup routine?
One thought on “Everyday Makeup Routine”
For work I normally keep it super simple and wear the same make up every single day. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, 2true Cheek & Lip Stain (perfect dupe for Benetint!), Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation, MAC Blushbaby Blusher and Rimmel Stay Matter Powder.