Sorry if my blog’s been a bit quiet this week – I’m in a show and haven’t had a spare minute to write up any of my posts. It’ll be back to normal after this weekend though, and after an epic sleep!
Meanwhile, I’ve got ankle boots on the brain as my current pair is now on its last legs. A purchase is definitely imminent, so I’ve been obsessively picking out my favourite styles from every shop I can think of! Here are some of my current favourites – I thought I’d share the love!
- Black leather cut-out ankle boots from New Look
- Suede cut-out ankle boots from Dune
- Black cleated sole boots from Dorothy Perkins
- Tan cut-out boots from BANK
- Sleek biker boots from M&S
- Olive ankle boots from Moda in Pelle
- Black leather ankle boots from Ravel
- Brown buckle ankle boots from M&S
- Black strap cut-out boots from Dorothy Perkins
Of course I’ll eventually need to narrow the choices down to one pair. And by “eventually” I actually mean ASAP as my autumn outfits are lacking an awesome pair of boots!
One thought on “October Ankle Boot Edit”
I love number 9, I might have to get some of those bad boys!