1. This pastel blue, super-snuggly jumper from River Island is so pretty!
2. These charity alphabet scarves are pretty damn cool and they’ve been selling like hot cakes so clearly everyone knows it! They’re from Matalan and 100% of the profits from every sale go to Alder Hey Children’s Charity.
3. Ok so buying yourself cozy socks from Joules may be a bit extravagant, but they’d be a welcome Christmas gift I’m sure!
4. Tis the season for wearing boots! (These from M&S)
5. It’s all about Yankee candle Christmas scents right now!
6. Winter weather means luxurious moisturising body butters are needed, and I love the gorgeous orange scent of this one from Buddha Beauty!
7. Frozen is great to watch any day of the year, but it feels even more magical in the run-up to Christmas. Of course I already own Frozen on DVD, but if I didn’t I’d definitely be hunting down one of these “Disney Classics” versions with the metallic Elsa cover.
Follow me on Bloglovin to keep up to date with my posts