Today’s sunny weather has inspired me to put together this wish list full of spring style pieces and cute items that put a smile on my face. Enjoy!
1. I really want to find the perfect spring playsuit, and I think this is really pretty in buttercup yellow with the ribbon-tie back. (Pompom trim playsuit from Forever 21).
2. Words cannot express how cute I find these Snow White pyjamas from Tesco!
3. This floral cutout bag from Chicwish really says “spring”!
4. One of my friends has this midnight crystal ring from Pandora and I couldn’t stop staring at it! It’s gorgeous!
5. I really want to add these 3D Wall-E and Eve mugs to our collection! Weirdly mine would have to be Wall-E and Craig’s would be Eve, because he loves her. (Mugs from The Disney Store).
6. I keep seeing Flamingo jar candles everywhere. They look really cute of course, but the scents also all sound delicious so I’d love to give them try. These ones are Cranberry, Orange & Cinnamon Explosion and Tropical Coconut Milk & Honey.
7. There is always at least one pair of shoes from Zara that make my wishlist, and this time it’s these pretty ribbon tie heels.
Follow me on Bloglovin to keep up to date with my posts