It seems like a long time ago when I enjoyed this amazing festive afternoon tea served on picnic benches at The Garden Kitchen in Lancashire. In fact it was less than two weeks ago, but since then the whole of Christmas has been and almost gone and we are already in 2016! I actually almost didn’t post about it as the Christmas picnic menu ends today, but in the end it’s always worth sharing festive memories, especially food-themed ones! You might even be inspired to visit The Garden Kitchen for their regular “Afternoon Picnic” menu once the Christmas one ends.
The picnic benches serve 2 people and at £19.95 per person I think it’s great value! You get a pot of tea or coffee, a glass of prosecco, plus all of this!…
- Cup of spiced parsnip soup
- Pig in blanket
- Mini Yorkshire pudding with topside of beef and horseradish cream
- Pulled turkey, cranberry jelly and stuffing pinwheel
- Prawn cocktail in a bucket
- Welly boot of mulled wine
- Fruit trifle
- Christmas pudding plant pot cupcake
- Snowball chocolate truffle
- Mince pie scone with brandy butter cream
- Snowman shortbread biscuit
No shortage of festive treats there.
Happy new year everyone – let 2016 be a great one!
Follow me on Bloglovin to keep up to date with my posts