After all the excitement of Marni at H&M today (I managed to get myself one of the funky bracelets, but lost out on a pretty printed dress because it was snatched from my basket – the scoundrel!) I’m feeling in the mood for chic prints. On my travels I ended up loving a whole lot of pieces from River Island, so have hailed RI my store of the day, and have included a few of my favourite printed items below. Special mention goes to the Marni-esque mixed print cami (very wearable) and the very cute Spring blazer (will look great with chunky bracelets or metal cuffs).
1. Pink boating stripe cotton blazer (£30)
2. Polka dot belted shirt dress (£40)
3. Chain and polka dot print cami top (£20)
4. Tropical print pencil skirt (£25.00)
5. Julian j smith, design forum envelope clutch bag (£30.00)
6. Aztec print belted dress (£25.00)