It’s a little sad that we’re now on the other side of the long weekend, but I hope you all had a lovely Easter, whatever you did. Here’s how I spent my 4-day break…
- Kicking off the weekend with after-work drinks in Tusk with colleagues on Thursday
- Walking off the effects of the night before in the lovely sunshine on Friday. I love walking around Salford Quays when the weather is nice.
- Lunch in Nando’s – this one at the Lowry must be pretty new as I’ve never seen it before and it’s lovely inside!
- Spring cleaning and organising. This was actually very therapeutic – I cleaned the windows and balcony furniture in preparation for summer, and then sorted through my makeup collection whilst transferring it to these brand new acrylic storage drawers from Muji (such a blogger cliché I know, but I love my makeup being so organised and easy to find!)
- Watching plenty of films whilst munching on our Easter Eggs – the highlights being Alpha Papa and The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, which I’d already seen but enjoyed all the same.
- I was an official Style Hunter for Intu Trafford Centre and went in the search for potential Style Heroes. The weekend’s shortlist is now on Facebook and the voting is open!
- Easter Sunday can be a bit of a strange day as it seems like nothing is open so you have to make your own fun, but we had a family evening at my parents’ house, with a roast dinner, carrot cake and Easter nests (of course), plenty of games and an evening dog walk in the countryside.
- And finally a visit to The Donkey Sanctuary in Manchester. This branch is an Assisted Therapy Centre and it’s quite a nice place to spend an hour meeting and stroking the lovely donkeys. Aren’t they beautiful?!
2 thoughts on “Easter Treats”
looks like the ideal weekend. 😀
Yay! wasn’t the weather awesome everywhere. Sunny x