I love all the Halloween-themed emails I’m getting every day from all my favourite stores and brands (even if their Halloween links are quite tenuous!) Clearly Halloween is not just about costumes, it’s about spooky style in general – think black, orange and green – and these are the things that caught my eye!
- Eylure batwing eyelashes (Superdrug)
- Striped socks (Dorothy Perkins)
- Wizard slogan tee (Rock on Ruby)
- Skeleton hands dress (Missguided)
- Black nail polish (Barry M)
- Green sequin skirt (Miss Selfridge)
- Spooky baking supplies (Cakes, Cookies and Crafts Shop)
- Black rose crown (Dorothy Perkins)
Will you be buying any spooky bits this Halloween or going all out with a costume?
3 thoughts on “Halloween Bits and Bats”
this skirt ❤ ❤ ❤
LOVE that skirt and those socks! ❤
I literally LOVE that “You’re a wizard Harry” tee shirt 😂😂😂