I feel like I’ve not had much time for blogging lately, yet when I think about what I’ve been busy doing there’s actually nothing that much to report – it’s all bits and pieces! Anyway, let’s catch up! Here’s a snapshot of my life at this very moment…
What I’m listening to…
- Ever since I went to see Inside Out at the cinema I’ve been obsessed with the song from Lava – the short that comes before the main film. It’s the cutest thing ever and I cannot get the tune out of my head!
- Whitney Houston and some of her most epic ballads.
- The soundtrack from Catch Me if You Can (the musical), which has some cracking songs in it.
What I’m watching…
- The Great British Bake Off – well, just because!
- I’ve recently been watching the series Orphan Black on Netflix. I had no idea what to expect but it’s pretty gripping, and exactly my sort of thing.
- The US Office – This is my new happy place. I would watch episodes every night if I had the time.
What I’m doing when I’m on my iPhone…
- Well, of course the obvious stuff like checking emails, messages and social media.
- But I’m also playing Clash of Clans quite a lot! I’m addicted if you must know.
- And I’m constantly checking the weather. I don’t know where I am in life if I don’t know the day’s forecast!
What I’m eating…
Some sad news – our fridge freezer has died! And as we haven’t replaced it yet we are a bit stuck for what to eat. We can’t store milk for cereal or meat, so we’re thinking outside the box.
- Porridge with almond milk (which I bought in small cartons so that I don’t need to refrigerate), honey and dates.
- My new favourite thing is courgetti, which I flash fry with garlic and coconut oil and is very tasty with many things!
- Corned beef hash – yes, even though it’s summer!
The other things I’ve been doing…
- Holiday planning for our cruise in September – very exciting!
- Crying over the broken freezer.
- And hunting down some decent shapewear – which is not as easy as it sounds!
Let me know what you’ve been up to too!
Follow me on Bloglovin to keep up to date with my posts
2 thoughts on “Whatcha Doin?”
I’ve just gone onto Youtube and watched part of the short – it’s so cute! The song reminds me of Somewhere Over The Rainbow by Israel K https://youtu.be/w_DKWlrA24k I love Orphan Black, I’m sure it’s going to be a cult classic show.
Yes I thought it was that song at first too!