I’m not sure about you but the recent heatwave really gave me the summer feels, and now I can’t stop looking at all the tropical trend pieces that are in the shops. There’s nothing that says holiday more than fruity, floral and foresty fashion. Even if you’re UK-based this summer, it’s still great to think of exotic destinations while filling your wardrobe with colourful summer fun! And as you can see from my tropical trend edit, it is not just limited to your clothes and accessories. Pineapples, palms and flamingos are a fun way to bring summer into the home too!
If you’re feeling inspired by my exotic paradise edit, shop the trend:
- Cold shoulder cami top, Dorothy Perkins
- Copper pineapple storage pot, Oliver Bonas
- Frill trim swimsuit, New Look
- Tropical plant, Next Home
- Palm clutch, Skinnydip
- Pineapple bag, Primark
- Palm print cushion, JD Williams
- Palm strappy dress, Warehouse
- Tropical ruffle dress, ASOS
- Tropical peplum skirt, Dorothy Perkins
- Rose gold flamingo float, Paperchase
I think my personal favourites are the floral frill one-piece swimsuit (maybe I need to book another holiday just so I have an excuse…) and the copper pineapple pot, which ticks that rose gold box too.
What trends are catching your eye right now?
One thought on “Trend Edit: Head to the Tropics”
Those millennial pinks, green leaves and rose golds give me major summer vibes! Love it x
I just started a fashion blog! Maybe you’d like to give my first editor’s letter a read?!