I’ve recently started a new job, and my style-juices are flowing. I’ve been fantasy-browsing for staple and statement work wardrobe items, and have put together a little wishlist, which on the whole is a little on the steep side (price-wise). I guess that means that I’m unlikely to get more than a couple of the items, but I suppose that’s what a wishlist is all about…
- Studded loafers, £21.75 from Forever 21. These are one of the most reasonably priced items on the wish list. I have some loafers a bit like this, minus the studs, but I really think the studs add something…
- Blazer, £65 from Topshop. A blazer finishes off pretty much any work outfit.
- Breton stripe jersey dress, £75 (down from £120) from Jaeger. I love this dress!!! That is all.
- Fearne Cotton dip dye maxi skirt, £39 from Very. I really want a slouchy maxi skirt, and this one is sunny and bright, and nails that ombre trend too!
- Carvela boots, £120. These boots would look great with skirts, dresses, maxis, trousers and – well everything really!
- Tunic/dress, £65 from Mina UK. It is described as a dress, but I would say it’s more of an oversized shirt/tunic, to be worn over trousers or leggings and with a pair of flats (perhaps those studded ones??)
- My wardrobe is lacking in a Cambridge Satchel and I’m convinced I won’t be happy with a cheaper alternative satchel!