I’ve spent a lot of time this week looking at and wanting items for the home. My head is full of home inspiration from Pinterest and it’s hard not to get carried away and start filling my fairly small apartment with brand new items, especially because we’re currently renting, so I can’t really make any long-term home improvements. That makes me want to spend my money on home bits and pieces so badly!
Might as well share the love though…. here’s a few things that have caught my eye lately:
- Pocketwatch clock, £35 from The Contemporary Home. Unusual design for when you need a clock that stands out in a room
- Floral teapot, £7 from The Contemporary Home. I’m loving random bright items more and more
- Acrylic storage drawers, £11.50 from Muji. My make-up is crying out to be organised in these!
- Recipe book stand, £12 from The Contemporary Home. I really need one of these in my life!
- Orla Kiely planters, from £9.99 from Strawberry Fool.
- Tripod light, around £80 from ebay. Another statement item!
Also, just to let you know I’ll be announcing a little giveaway in the next few days, so keep your eyes open for it!
One thought on “Wishlist for the Home”
Oh dear, I really don’t need any more temptation to fill my apartment full of more cute little things!