1. I’ve had my current set of GHD straighteners for about 10 years and they’re still going strong! But seeing these pretty ones in different pastel colours I couldn’t help but want a set. I also chatted to a GHD stylist rep who said the temperatures that GHDs now operate at is much lower, so theoretically you get the same effect but it is much better for your hair. Time for an upgrade I think.
2. Illamasqua eye brow cake – I do love the brow kit I use now, but when one of the Illamasqua team tried the Motto colour on my brows I instantly added it to my wish list. It’s slightly darker than I’m using now, which gives extra definition and it’s very ashy which makes it really suitable for blondes. I’d like to add it to my collection as my night-time brow colour.
3. Pastel denim shorts – The swimwear from South Beach is cute enough, but these pastel shorts are on another level!
4. Victoria’s Secret fragrance – Finding cruelty free perfume seems to be a bit of a minefield, but the cosmetics at Victoria’s Secret are all cruelty free and I’ve heard great things about their perfumes. I hope they have some at the Intu Trafford Centre store so I can sample them!
5. I love a random quirky item, and thought this mini allotment would be an ideal addition to my balcony garden.